sigh, schoool
Haven’t been updating for long eh (: cos my comp was screwed since the last day of holidays, lol. Sigh anyway, now its fine. It was fine yesterday already, haha.
Past week of school was hectic, very! Sigh. Did I mention I love my geog teacher? Haha and my English teacher, err it’s the same person, lol. She made the 1st double period so interesting. My very very first time listening so attentively for geog, please note, this is worth celebrating!
Had cca mtg on tue, practice on wed and fri. all till 7pm then reach hm ): had a little problem during Friday’s practice. Re.space again lah, what else. Hrmph got everyone so grumpy and everything. Missgoh came to settle the problem. Practised for the IBMperf on the 27th. We can leave school at 12 I think (: Played Ode to Joy & Sakura. Misstay asked if we rmb our assgns, of course I do, but she didn’t see my hand so, she gave me new bells (: Am beside joyce & christabel. Then mel Rachel & wenxin were high treble. I called them BMW cos desperately wanted to have initials for them lah, haha. But they were R M W at 1st. So I turned Rachel into Bachel. HAHAHA, called her that the whole day, even today, lol.
anyway, today was cca fair! Haha. Kristal, Elizabeth and Maureen came back (: Where were the rest huh? Lol. Played frosty&you are my all in all. Shifted stuffs up and down. I found 3 ppl from plprihdbls! (: and I don’t care, Amanda is going to joinnn! She’s so cute, she better join. Brought my pretteh SYFphoto down to show off (: our souvenirs were so damn popular even though they’re the same every year, do you realize? Haha. Po oh, raina etc all wanted it. But raina stole it in the end?! Nothing much today actually. I prefer past years’ cca fair. Cos there was still the sec4s 05 batch :(
I miss having 18hrs of sleep a day man. Now if I have 10hrs, I’ll be really contented ;)
Past week of school was hectic, very! Sigh. Did I mention I love my geog teacher? Haha and my English teacher, err it’s the same person, lol. She made the 1st double period so interesting. My very very first time listening so attentively for geog, please note, this is worth celebrating!
Had cca mtg on tue, practice on wed and fri. all till 7pm then reach hm ): had a little problem during Friday’s practice. Re.space again lah, what else. Hrmph got everyone so grumpy and everything. Missgoh came to settle the problem. Practised for the IBMperf on the 27th. We can leave school at 12 I think (: Played Ode to Joy & Sakura. Misstay asked if we rmb our assgns, of course I do, but she didn’t see my hand so, she gave me new bells (: Am beside joyce & christabel. Then mel Rachel & wenxin were high treble. I called them BMW cos desperately wanted to have initials for them lah, haha. But they were R M W at 1st. So I turned Rachel into Bachel. HAHAHA, called her that the whole day, even today, lol.
anyway, today was cca fair! Haha. Kristal, Elizabeth and Maureen came back (: Where were the rest huh? Lol. Played frosty&you are my all in all. Shifted stuffs up and down. I found 3 ppl from plprihdbls! (: and I don’t care, Amanda is going to joinnn! She’s so cute, she better join. Brought my pretteh SYFphoto down to show off (: our souvenirs were so damn popular even though they’re the same every year, do you realize? Haha. Po oh, raina etc all wanted it. But raina stole it in the end?! Nothing much today actually. I prefer past years’ cca fair. Cos there was still the sec4s 05 batch :(
I miss having 18hrs of sleep a day man. Now if I have 10hrs, I’ll be really contented ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home